I Love You Verse form

Falling In Love With You Poem

I wrote this for the girl I love.

Featured Shared Story

Honestly, the first time I read this, I was deeply struck. This resembled the time when I was moving on from my beat out and so I barbarous for another girl, who was my friend. I never knew I would...

Read complete story

Share your story! (32)

  • Print

I Love Y'all

©

Published: February 2008

I never actually knew you.
You were just another friend,
Simply when I got to know yous,
I let my eye unbend.

I couldn't aid past memories
That would only make me cry.
I had to forget my first beloved
And give another endeavour.

So I've fallen in love with you,
And I'll never let you go.
I love you more than anyone.
I just had to let you know.

My feelings for you will never change.
Just know my feelings are true.
Just remember this one thing -
I will always dearest you.

  • Poem of the Day
  • Francis Norbert by Francis Norbert
  • 3 years ago

Honestly, the first fourth dimension I read this, I was securely struck. This resembled the time when I was moving on from my crush and and so I fell for some other daughter, who was my friend. I never knew I would fall for her, simply alas, fate had this planned. It was too the time I suffered from emotional distress, and having someone to light upward your solar day was really important. And I nonetheless have a crush on that girl. Reading this, I think I may now have a way to tell her what I feel.

  • Bhumika by Bhumika
  • three years agone

The mean solar day I met you I realized my connectedness with you was deep and potent. Yet I was so afraid of losing y'all. I was scared that if I got too shut to you I'd lose you lot. I wanted to make you lot a priority in my life. That's why I distanced myself. Six years of this deep sacred friendship, I now let go of my fearfulness because I know there'due south no such thing as losing yous. Your soul and mine are connected. I wait for the day I tin say to the world that I married my best friend, my truthful honey, my life. I love you so, and then, so much. Being away from you is extremely hard, just I have faith that everything volition be fine.

  • Aleta Nkunjana by Aleta Nkunjana
  • 5 years ago

A few weeks ago, I but met a delicate young lady, and I roughshod for her. I mean, I am truly overjoyed by her beauty, and I idea I've finally found the love of my centre...I told her how I experience about her, just she wasn't in the aforementioned path. She told me she's not straight.

  • Steph by Steph
  • five years ago

I love this poem. I want you to tell y'all that you are my best friend and the love of my life, my middle, my soul, the i I desire to be with. Every day you are the i I want to cheer upwards. Through our hard life your artillery are the one I want to comfort and support me. I beloved how when you and I work "We" can do anything. You make me experience rubber. I love you. I feel safer with y'all than my friends. I just never finish thinking about you. You are in my center. It'due south never gonna change the mode information technology is, but nosotros know y'all tin't fix all the problems but you lot won't let me face them on my own.

  • Pauline Somerville by Pauline Somerville
  • 5 years agone

I never knew the homo I roughshod in love with would be the human being who would break my eye and make me sad, but at the offset (just over a yr ago), he fabricated me express joy with tears of joy. Nosotros held hands wherever went and kissed similar teenagers without a care in the earth. Who would accept guessed it wasn't meant to exist? Just I have no regrets, but a smile and oh well, he wasn't for me. I will never forget him. He volition ever be in my dreams.

  • Latiesha Carty by Latiesha Carty, Jamaica
  • 7 years ago

:( This poem actually touches me.This poem talks well-nigh the love I desire to receive from my soul mate and the dearest that I desire to give him.I take been dating since 2009 at a very tender age and I am xviii now, merely I have never been in dearest.I have never met that someone who treats me like the queen that I should be treated like. I have never trusted anyone before. I am tired of searching for that special someone and I am tired of waiting .I am then jealous when I go out and see lovely couples enjoying themselves, anyway I am happy for everyone that is out at that place, that is in love.:)

  • Chan Myae Han past Chan Myae Han
  • 7 years ago

Well I was very young when Richard asked me about my feelings for him but I really knew what he meant of course "Practise you lot honey me ?" . I remembered that Valentine's Day was only three days ahead so I had to give him the answer very apace. My conclusion was yep but you might desire to know how I decided. It was a light-headed idea I thought "Richard and I had been together since plant nursery and then why don't I give information technology a endeavor?" Merely what I never knew was that my conclusion was right he was a devoted boyfriend till now but information technology was not forever

  • Marie Adams by Marie Adams, Maryland
  • 7 years agone

I met my husband in high schoolhouse. Nosotros were best friends merely he was a senior and I was a freshman. I was 15 he was 16. The age gap wasn't that big but our social classes were. I was band geek while he was a jock. After I noticed I was developing feelings for him I hid information technology. All I could think about my past. About Ben my Ex who committed suicide. I ever idea dating or even liking Jason was disloyal to Ben. Ane day Jason and I was at the park. He told me his feelings and how he felt for all I could do was cry. My heart was so conflicted. I honestly prayed on information technology. I decided to let him in. Letting him in was probably the best affair I always chosen because I honestly loved Jason. He had to go to college just we made things work. I'k 29 now and am happily married to him with our one child I decided to name Ben.

  • Alexis by Alexis, Alcoa Tn.
  • 7 years ago

My boyfriend and I got together 09.05.14 and that day I idea was "The all-time day of my life". The came the twenty-four hours that I woke up and he merely wasn't there. I missed him dearly. He finally came back dwelling approximately a week to two weeks after. It was like he had never left. Since I am only xv nosotros took things boring. The moment he kissed me information technology was similar a stupor went through my body and I knew then and there he was the ane for me and I love him more than life itself. I love him because he's the age of a boy but he treats me similar a "real" Human would and I would not change the part of my life with him it for annihilation in the globe.

  • Alyssa Gade by Alyssa Gade, Nebraska
  • 7 years ago

This poem touched me because I've had feelings for my first dear since summer 2013. Every night memories we spent together and I'd want to cry. So I'd call him upward to hear his voice, simply now I institute someone else. And I truly do love him. Then I sent him this poem in text.

  • Hailee by Hailee
  • seven years ago

My fellow gave me the whole poem and that'due south how we started dating (: <iii

  • Justin. South Africa by Justin. S Africa
  • 8 years agone

There's a daughter. She has been my vanquish for over 2 years now. So I started talking to her lately and always accompany her abode. I thought it was going to be piece of cake for us to get together in love but information technology's not. I told her I'm falling for her on Whatsapp. She told me she'southward got a fellow who she tin can never get out. She said she tin't run the risk of being with a guy she doesn't love. I'1000 confused because she never told me how she feels about me. She just insisted we be friends.

  • David by David
  • eight years ago

I dear this girl named Tori but she's in a rough relationship with some jerk that she won't go out. We love each other simply she'due south confused. This poem is how I feel.

  • Emily by Emily, Ohio
  • eight years ago

I had a guy friend who sent me the get-go part of this poem. I though information technology was but a friend affair. my other friend said that he liked me. Just today I searched this up. well I gauge information technology is too late now since he moved..

  • Maggie Hernandez by Maggie Hernandez
  • 8 years ago

OMG, this poem is and so truthful, just ended a marriage of 19 yrs. I cry on the shoulders of my friend. We worked together, he was going true some issues too in his wedlock, nosotros have done lots of things together. Until one mean solar day I caught myself putting nutrient in his mouth, since that day, I said to myself I have to put a stop to this, he was and then respectful, he had never made a pass at me. I made up my mind and told him that I had feelings for him, that we could not be friends, trivial did I know he was feeling the aforementioned for me. Since that 24-hour interval we are still together. I'm in love.

  • Steven Johnson by Steven Johnson, Kentucky
  • 8 years ago

It's like my very ane-of-a-kind story to Me and my girlfriend because we are madly in beloved with each other considering nosotros have a VERY good relationship together that she had asked me that she wanted me to get engaged with her, I said/replied yep to her that I'm willing to marry quondam presently in my life whenever I become the large time to move out of my parents firm, I'g going to motility in with my beautiful girlfriend that I'one thousand going to concord her shut in my arms, then concur each other'south easily, and and then nosotros'll osculation on the lips similar we e'er do.

  • Sylvester past Sylvester, Accra Offtown
  • 8 years ago

I have dated this girl for pass ii years and at present she is telling me it is over because of one fault that I did. I accept been asking for forgiveness but information technology seems she serious, I love her and I don't want to lose her I have done annihilation humanly possible only she refusing me.

  • Godson Joti by Godson Joti
  • 8 years ago

I was dating a girl for vii years and I thought it had already turned into spousal relationship. Simply to my surprise the girl was adulterous on me. When I confronted her she denied information technology. I had to apologize for false allegation but so later some time I realized information technology was true. Whenever her phone rang she never wanted me to see the number, because then I would now know the guy. I confronted her again just this time I was angry and she finally admitted to it and now I accept no choice but to suspension upward with her.

  • Deepi by Deepi, Delhi
  • nine years ago

This seems like just my story. :-] I used to beloved a guy. My first love he was. . . And merely I know that how much obsessed I was with him. But I didn't become him. And now today, I'm committed to the guy whom I just knew equally a friend only :-) and today I can exercise anything for him. I tin can relate to this poem then much...!

  • Zach past Zach
  • 9 years agone

I had this girl I would practise annihilation for. we had been together for vi months and 1 day she didn't show upwards for our date and the side by side day she dumped me for another guy. I was crushed only three weeks afterwards I was alone on a bench in front of the library and this girl who had ever had a crush on me came up and started talking about her ex existence a douche and we got to talking and we only brutal in love. We fifty-fifty carved our initials information technology the tree at the park! And I always wrote my girlfriends verse and I sometimes search the web for inspiration and found this and I wrote it down a gave information technology to Elizabeth (the girl from the bench) and she started crying and kissed me on primary street in front end of everybody!!!! I love this poem and I love Elizabeth <3

  • Samantha by Samantha, Kentucky
  • 9 years ago

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years. Nosotros are both 18 now but 15 when nosotros got together. We were messaging on an instant messager 1 day and he randomly sent me this verse form. I have been looking for information technology to read it again and I finally found it. It is a very touching verse form I cried when my boyfriend sent it to me and cried everytime I read information technology. I love this poem :)

  • Nikki Marie past Nikki Marie, Otahuhu
  • nine years agone

hello :) xx I have been going out with this guy for 1 twelvemonth and 2 weeks but he broke upward with me due to sports or school reasons only then he went out with some other daughter afterwards we broke upwardly. This poem has touched me so much cause everything yous just wrote on this poem is EXACTLY how I feel. I loved him with all my heart and its difficult to permit him go.. Thank you for your this poem cause now I know that in that location are many people out there that has the same feelings. I promise things goes well. This verse form has really touched me and it made me cry crusade every tears that I held back came tumbling downwards after I read your poem.

  • Lynn past Lynn, Tennessee
  • 9 years ago

I have a man that I am over heels for and I don't know how to tell him. I use to write verse, merely that was 10 years agone. That's why I remember I'm going to read him this poem I just read ( I Love You) for his birthday.

  • Tay by Tay
  • 10 years agone

I had this one boyfriend , everything was going then perfect until we broke upwardly . I thought nosotros was going to go dorsum together just turns out we didn't. I nevertheless loved him and really wanted him back but everytime nosotros talked he didn't seem to feel how I felt . We stopped talking for at least a week or and then, and so when we did information technology felt similar all the love he had for me was gone. Now I'k in a new relationship and all I can say is bad relationships happen then it can lead yous into a much ameliorate one <3 .

  • Jessica past Jessica, Dozier
  • 10 years ago

I was a freshman in high schoolhouse when I met a boy. It was at ane of the home football games. he asked me for my number and if nosotros could chill erstwhile. I gave him my number and said yes. I had never seen him around schoolhouse. Simply when I told my friends they knew who he was. Nosotros hung out a few times. Then my best friend had her sweet 16 and he came. Things got a little crazy. One affair pb to another. He was my first everything. Nosotros had are ups and downs after that. When we fought all I could remember of is are memories and it fabricated me cry even more. Things never actually worked out he couldn't make up his mind it was back and fourth and that's not what I wanted. So we stopped dating and merely stayed friends. But I will always no matter what still honey him.

  • Kayla by Kayla
  • ten years agone

Loved it soo much, all-time poem I've read so far, loved it and it represents couples who are in dearest just like me and my baby!!!!!!

  • Yoyo by Yoyo
  • ten years ago

I have had likeness for i of my guy friends for years, we would exercise stuff together an one twenty-four hours he kissed me an I literally melted considering I wanted to exercise that for a long time. Now that I've seen this poem it makes me call up that moment and it's been one twelvemonth now that we're together and I love him dearly!!!

  • Dave by Dave, Shoreham
  • eleven years ago

For ages I have had a affair for my best friend's sister, only, she was going out with someone else. Luckily she dumped him and decided to move on. I took this time to call up it through and eventually asked her out. My home life made things hard and then there were times when things looked as if they weren't going to piece of work for us. She has a negative stance of herself and so that fabricated things harder. There are times when we're together alone that we observe it best but others it looks doubtful. When I thought things couldn't become worse they did. Nosotros had a bit of an statement and I knew that I had to do something chop-chop for the relationship to work. I had gotten poems off the spider web before to express the way that I felt most her and so I idea that that approach worked and and then I should try it again. When I read this poem I felt like these words were just like what had happened to me and I wanted to let her know. Whilst I am writing this I don't know whether it'll work but I hope that it does.

  • Michelle by Michelle
  • eleven years agone

I get really touched by reading this,
because I feel that anybody should exist loved... An amazing poem !

  • Shae-lynn by Shae-lynn
  • 12 years ago

I loved it. It touched me like never before. that verse form is for people that truely care and dearest for someone.

Back to Top